Mar 21, 2013

→ TRICK TO CALL YOUR FRIEND WITH HIS OWN NUMBER-21 MARCH 2013


Yeah, All of our beloved visitors,.!!
Here is the trick to call to your friend with his own number.
As a free service it have some restrictions i.e
1) Time limit only 30 second.
2) Only 3 calls.
=> Note:- only for pc users. i personally tested it on my pc.
it worked for me.
So, lets start.
1) Go to
http://covertcalling.com
2) Then on the page, you'll see3 boxes where you have to fill the info..!!
3) There is captcha, too, you have enter then press reset.
Thats it.
Please Try and comment whether working for u or not...!!


1 comment:

  1. I take pleasure in, lead to I discovered exactly what I was taking a look for.
    You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have
    a great day. Bye

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... Dayton Movers

    ReplyDelete