Have you ever downloaded any trial version software and it may have expired before you could have tested it for its full capabilties.In this trick I will explain to how you can use the trial version of any software over and again so that you can test the software properly before purchasing its full version.Basically there are two type of restrictions put by the software companies on trial version of softwares.
1.Disable some features of the software
2.Time Bound limitations like 5-days Trial version
This trick can extend only your time bound limitations hence provide you with the capability to use the trial version of the software for as long as you want.
Another big advantage of this trick is that it will increase your system security.For this trick we will be using a freeware software called sandboxie which very small(500 kb).It would protect your computer from malware and spywares to make changes to your system.Sandboxie runs the softwares in an isolated enviroment so that they cannot make permanent changes to your system.Here is the graphical representation of the programs running with sandboxie in memory.
Now,here is the step by step tutorial with screenshots on Trick To Bypass Trial Version Limitations In Any Software
1. Goto Here and download the software.
2. Install and run it.
3. Click on the Sandbox -> DefaultBox –> Run SandBoxed and then click on Run Any Program
4. Now a new window will popup.Click on Browse
5. Locate the setup of the trial software you want to install.Click on open
6. Install the software and run it.You will see # in the software tittle bar.It indicates that the software is running under sandboxie.
7. You will get the trial of the software and the trial version will expire after the time bound limitation is over.
8. To reuse the software again after the trial version is over click on Click Sandbox –> DefaultBox and click Delete Contents .
( Note onot let the software expire.Do these steps before atleast 1-day of the trial software is left.otherwise the above trick may not work )
1. This will open up a new window and delete all the files created, Press the Delete Sandbox button to fully clear the contents.
Now reinstall the software as mentioned above and you will again get the full trial version.
1.This trick will not work if you have already used the full trial version of the software without sandboxie.
2.Sandboxie may crash if you run very large programs with it
=> Warning : This tutorial is only for educational purpose and do buy the softwares to get the full capablities of the software.