Nov 2, 2012

→ AIRTEL 3G HACK WITH MANUAL SETTINGS


Hack Airtel 3G This November.
Make New Settings In Your Mobile Phone/PC
Access Point APN : airtelgprs.com
Airtel Free Internet In PC Computers Using Opera 11, use following settings and get Airtel
fastest proxy with unlimited Downloads
Proxy IP : 75.68.49.100
Port : 80
Home Page : http://122.170.122.214/proxy/index.php
or
http://d.airtelworld.com/proxy/index.php
APN : airtelgprs.com
This Trick is working for me.Please put your comments if this trick is working for you.
Proof

8 comments:

  1. Not Workin In Kashmir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro its not warking for rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro mane pc pe cheak nahi kiya,par mobile pe kiya to not warking bro

    ReplyDelete
  4. its working fine in Kerala..which is your state?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm
    quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Here is my homepage ... what should i weigh for my height

    ReplyDelete