Oct 14, 2012
→ PLAY ANDRIOD(.APK) APPLICATIONS ON YOUR COMPUTER
In this trick we have to use a Popular Android ‘Emulator’ to run Android App on your PC.
We have to Just Install software named, BlueStacks on our Computer, after installing BlueStacks on our Computer, we can easily run any .apk Android App.
Section 1: Installing BlueStacks
Follow the Give Steps to Run Android App on PC:
1. Download BlueStacks on your Computer.
Click Here to Download BlueStacks
2. After you Have Downloaded BlueStacks, Run Setup file and Install BlueStacks on your Computer, it will take a While
3. Restart Computer after Installation of BlueStacks
That’s It !!
Now BlueStacks is Installed on Your Computer
Next Section of this Tutorial Will teach you How to Run Android App from BlueStacks.
Running Android Appon PC via BlueStacks
Follow the Given Steps to Run and Android.apk file on your Computer
1. Download any of your Favorite Android App on your PC.
[Tip: You can Use Google Play to Download Android App*]
2. Now after Downloading an Android App, Navigate to Folder where your newly Downloaded Android App is present
3. Right Click on Android App file (Having.apk extention) which you want to run
4. Select Open With Option
5. Click on Browse Button
6. Navigate to C:Program Files\BlueStacks-Android Apk Handler Application Program
7. Click on OK
8. Click on OK again
9. Now again Double Click on Android App file which you want to Install
10. Installation Will Begin
11. A Confirmation message will pop-up
12. Now Open BlueStacks Program from Desktop
13. Now You can see the Android app you have Just Installed in BlueStacks
That’s it !!
Run Android App and Enjoy !
Labels: ANDROID TRICKS