Jun 18, 2013

→ AIRCEL 3G NEW HACK TRICK-18 JUNE 2013


Hello Viewers , today I am going to share some of my knowledge about Aircel 3G Tricks. In this article , I will try to provide you the best superior knowledge about Aircel 3G services and Tricks. Aircel has blocked Many of its unlimited 3G Tricks that can be found through the Internet Arena. Actually , I am not an expert in English language , so my sentences may be wrong. I am using Aircel from the last one year or so. I have used many tricks of Aircel 3G. I becomes frustrated when any tricks gets blocked. We all know that 3G plans in India are very costly. It is due to the huge amount of spectrum that the companies providing 3G services buy. I always experiment with 3g, trying different kinds of techniques to get free GPRS or 3G data. I use a Micromax 310G usb modem and also a Reliance Net connect Data Card for browsing. I also have a Micromax A44 Android Phone, which does not provide 3G. So when I need any large App to be installed to my phone, I use a usb cable to connect through my Pc and use my PCs internet connection with high speed 3G. Aircel 3G was launched in the year 2010, thereafter many tricks came about how to get free 3G data. In this post I will share many of my used tricks and are still working for me.
First of all you should have 3G coverage in your region.
=> Features of free aircel internet 3g offer
*.no disconnection
*.unlimited download and upload ( 6am to 9am )
*.stream you tube,download game
*.work with default setting
*.offer available only june 2013
*.offer only aircel prepaid user
*.work with 0 belance
how get this offer
*.first activate 3g in youraircel mobile
*.send message Start3g to 121
*.after activate 3g in your mobile
*.dial below ussd code in your mobile
*.*122*456#
*.and wait for approval
*.done enjoy free 3g internet

No comments:

Post a Comment