Feb 4, 2013

→ LAAPTU AUTO GUESSER SCRIPT-4 FEBRUARY 2013


Hello friends , most of us aware with Laaptu.com which provide free mobile recharge just for inviting friends and Guessing answers.Through this way you can easily earn free mobile recharge. Now here i am provide an Auto Guesser script which automates your Guessing works. Here are some quick review of Laaptu earning ways which you need to know.
=> Features Of Laaptu:

* Laaptu is website which provide free Mobile Recharge
* You can get Rs 2just for joining.
* You can invite your friend and earn Rs 1.
* You can earn Money for Guessing Answers.
* Minimum recharge amount is Rs 10.
* You get 2 paise for every guess you make.
* You can also get 1 paise daily for visiting Laaptu site.
=> Laaptu Auto Guessing Script :
* This Script works with Greesemonkey (Addon Of Mozilla Firefox ) .
* Install this greese monkey script in firefox .
* After that click to install this Laaptu Auto Guesser Script .
* You need to just login in Laaptu account and click on Fill Wallet option and all Guessing works will be done Automatically.


3 comments:

  1. Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to
    my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell
    to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
    crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to
    go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


    Here is my weblog - jump manual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this web site needs much more
    attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the advice!

    my web-site http://ultranect.ultrawebexpert.com/

    ReplyDelete