Apr 6, 2013

→ UNINOR FREE CALLER TUNE WORKING ALL OVER INDIA-6 APRIL 2013


Hey Guyz !!
Now don't wasteRs. 40/- To activate callertune !
I'm here with trick to activate free callertune in uninor !!
Working Awesome in all India !
*. Steps to activate :-
Balance should be below Rs. 1/-
1- Call 50001
2- Then press 1 to go to callertune menu!
3- Again press 1 to choose new "New Songs"
4- You'll listen any song from any movie .
5- Then just press 5 to activate.
6- You'll listen "aapki callertune suvida jald hi activate ho jayegi"
7- Then press some buttons like *#9#* until you recieve msg from them !
Congratzzzzz You have successfully activated callertune !
To change song send sms with song or movie name to 52200.
And reply to recieved msg.

1 comment:

  1. First off I would like to say great blog!
    I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Appreciate it!

    Look at my web site; sofort bargeld ohne schufa

    ReplyDelete