Dec 20, 2012

→ VODAFONE 3G FREE GPRS TRICK WITH OPERA HANDLER-20 DECEMBER 2012


Hello Everyone,
Welcome Back To TricksLive.tk, The Only One Place Where Nothing Is Impossible.
Today I Am Back With Latest Vodafone Free 3G GPRS Trick
Vodafone Free 3G GPRS Trick:-
*. Download Opera Mini Handler From Below Link
Download Opera Handler
*.Open Opera Mini And Then C lick On Browser Setting
*.Change The Settings In Opera Mini , As Mentioned Below:-
*.Primary Server : 10.11.233.29.server4.operamini.com

*.Secondary Server : 10.11.233.29.server4.operamini.com

Now Save This Settings
*.Use Vodafone Live Settings And Let Opera Initialize And Install.
*.Enjoy! Now Surf And Download For Free:-):-):-)



2 comments:

  1. Can u please give me jar editor for s60 v5 i have one but is for v3 and it is not running properly on my phone.
    I know u can help me becoz nothing is impossible 4 u

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nt wrking in gujarat

    ReplyDelete