Jul 31, 2011

AIRTEL 3G HANDLER TRICK FOR FAST DOWNLOADING

Hai..frndz
Here I am came with new airtel trick which is working Fine in opera handler.
I have tested this trick in 3g mobile [Nokia n95] and it is working free and download speed is about 90kbps.
I have tested this trick myself andworking fine in kerala

Steps to Use Free airtel 3g/GPRStrick in Mobile
♥1.Create.New Gprs Setting in Mobile:
*.Assign the below information in that setting
CONNECTION NAME
*APN:
*PROXY:
*PORT:
*HOMEPAGE:

Carefully check it out, That this is correct.

2♥.Now open any opera handler
*.Select custom from default
*Select proxy type:
*Proxy server:


That all
Now, It’s all done! Your FREE Airtel GPRS/3g internet trick is active. Enjoy Surfing.
I hope, you like this trick and Youare clear with all the steps.
If You find any problem then Youmay leave comments.
Since it is my first post, please coment here and support us.

Regards
mehar.tk team

12 comments:

  1. Me too malayali, i cant do this trick plz help me
    reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud job dude, actually m from korba, chhattisgarh,
    3G has nt startd in this region
    but its working fine with 2G also
    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz tell how to increase downloading speed in utorrent , iam having 2mbps connection but iam getting only 100kbps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sory..da . I dnt knw about utorrent. Wch district u?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iam in ernakulam, give ur email Id, also tell how to crtificate s60v3 plz man

    ReplyDelete
  6. Da u better post ur prblm in request zone. Our other moderatorz wil help u. U knw its only my first post. I dnt knw much more in dis field. Sory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb speed....keep it up..i tested..i am using this trick via ucweb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its not working showing error unable to connect internet

    ReplyDelete