Jun 19, 2011

HOW TO MAKE A WEBSITE’S FULL SIZE SCREEN SHOT

For a long time I was searching for how to take full screen shot of a website.I got a lot of application which is helped me to take screenshot of the screenwhich is visible on screen.But actually I was searching for a software which can help me to take the screen shot of entire website from header to footer.
At last I found an easy way to take the entire web pages screen shot.There is no need to downloadand install a software.
I made it simple by the use of a Mozilla FireFox add on name ScreenGrab.The ScreenGab is an extension for FireFox which will help you to take the screen shot ofa web page at different levels.
It provides three options of,
*. Complete page/Frame
*. Visible portion
Eg:-

You can install this extension by visiting

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1146

Once you are installed it you can Right click on any page and go to screen grab option will create a screen shot of your favourite web page

No comments:

Post a Comment