Sep 16, 2013

→ AIRCEL NEW UNLIMITED 3G TRICK-16 SEPTEMBER 2013

1)download VNAP .NetBuster 1.5 Now Based on DotNet 4 and install it.
Then run it.
2)now set port to 8888
3)then go to proxy setting type
proxy: 199.167.133.151
port:80
Apn-aircelwap
Works on zero balance
3)then type frontquery as http://en.m.wikipedia.org
4)now start vnap.
5)configure firefox or opera with
proxy: 127.0.0.1
port:8888
6)establish a network cnctn via usb tethering for android
or doungle like me
7)now try to browse anypage on dat
browser.. Done
8)speed is like 600-700KBPS
Its working on zero balance......!!
ENjoYy


4 comments:

  1. give me direct download link of vnap .nest buster ............

    plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works great... thanks...
    Hey wanna make some real money.guaranteed...goto below link
    http://Cash4Visits.com/ref.php?refId=300032

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing
    through some of the articles I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless,
    I'm definitely pleased I came across it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!


    Feel free to visit my web site Egipt ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete